Wednesday 25 December 2013

GOVT. HOUSING PROJECTS IN JODHPUR

In order to give general masses several affordable housing schemes have been launched in Jodhpur by Govt. institutions especially Jodhpur Development Authority and Housing board.

Check out the Website of JDA by clicking this link-

JODHPUR DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY

It provide complete information on the PROJECTS of JDA, Masterplan of Jodhpur, available plots and comercial space for sale.

Housing board has contributed immensely in providing cheap affordable houses to the middle classes and below middle class. It has brought numerous housing projects. The current Housing Projects can be viewed by clicking this link.

HOUSING BOARD JODHPUR

The ongoing project detail can be obtained by this link-
ONGOING PROJECTS RHB JODHPUR

2 comments:

  1. Glad to read the informative content you have posted for us. Undoubtedly the real estate sector is growing in Pune and the Residencial Ready Possession Projects in Pune are giving exceptional properties to live. In those names, one name is Corazon Homes. which helps you to get information from top builders in Pune who provide quality with a blend of affordability.
    Chetan Chauhan
    realtor : Residential & Commercial Real Estate Properties in Pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete